Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Happy Birthday Dior!

Last week, 0707 is my beloved Fiancee's bday! Happy Bday Dior! So i called him from Denmark at 12am local time but he didnt answer. =(


1 hour later, he replied my call and said sori for not noticing my call. But... 1 hour is long enough to make me angry! so i just wish him "Happy Birthday. Ok lah, nak makan. Bye!"


Then he said "Thanx sayang..." and this makes me cair.... haha! *blush*


Actually, saje je nak cari gaduh sebab i already planned a surprise for him! Here it is, a Red Velvet Cheese Cake, requested from Denmark, and delivered to his house! Thanx to my baker, Yulie Bakes TheCake! Eh sejak bila aku ada personal baker ni.


Masa hantar kek ni, kak Yulie kate he s so surprised! Dan tanya "Berapa ringgit ni kak, nak bayar." Adoiii memang tak expect langsung ke tunang kamu yang bagi haa???


Ok lah, Lets enjoice the pics, dan meleleh air liur sama2. Ahaks!


The box


Selamat Hari Tua!


Oooh act aku suh tulis Happy 29th Besday, bukan Happy Bday Syg. I malu lah syg2 ni... *blush*
And he said nak simpankan i part syg tu. *blush* lagi


Its double love shape act. Tamak nak love sampai 2 kan!


Priceless taste. Endless love!


Strawberi dari Denmark. Haha caye ke?


Ada hadiah jugak. Dah bagi semalam. Nanti update lagi. Ok u'ollsss. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...